We meet them everyday. They are the ones who . . .
- always play it safe and are ready to tell you why it isn’t or won’t work
- are resistant to change
- are ready to offer suggestions — I mean blame
- have a difficult time thinking
- take no risk; meaning they have no contribution of meaningful thought or ideas
- are kissing butt
- have selfish motives
- are obsolete in their skills and their tools (they use tools that were relevant in 2000 and think they work just fine)
- don’t have the courage to tell the truth (they are really scared)
- they live in fear (due to lack of knowledge)
They wonder why they are dismissed?