There’s no bigger dental chain for dental implants than Clear Choice.
No bookstore can sell more books than Amazon.
No pizza store sells more pizza than Costco.
No store sells more pet food than WalMart.
There’s no bigger seller of steaks than Longhorn Steakhouse.
No music store can sell more music than Apple’s iTunes.
There’s nothing these bigger, faster, cheaper competitors can’t do.
So how will your business survive?
Your advantage is not to win the race to the bottom based on price.
Your advantage is not to compete head-to-head with them.
Your advantage is to delight and win fans.
Your advantage and strength come from doing the things that the big chains won’t do.
- Giving your customers personal attention
- Connecting with your customers
- Providing value
- Making it easy to do business with you
- Designing the process of doing business with you that woos a customer
- Creating a better and memorable show
- Giving customers a reason to leave a review
- Investing in a winning team who convey your brand image and want to be on your team
- Telling a better story
- Helping your customer do what they want to do next
Isn’t this what the big boys did to get where they are?
Stop competing and start reimaging your business the way it should be. That’s your sustainable advantage.