What is it that separates you from your competition? How do you earn your customers business? Other than the price and location of the room, the design, and the fact I was with the Dallas Mavericks team — very little separates hotel rooms. Four large warm cookies and a handwritten note got my attention and my son’s attention. What made it memorable? It was such a small thing. But every time I check into a hotel room across the country, guess what I’m comparing them to? The Ritz Carlton Marina Del Rey just outside of Los Angeles.
- Where are the “cookies and card” in your business?
- What systems and processes help you provide a consistent experience?
- What makes people sneeze you like a virus, to where you are infectious — in a good way!
- Is it easy and fun to do business with you?
- Do people remember you? What is it they remember — Is it your price or is that you are remarkable?
- Will you remember The Ritz Carlton Marina Del Rey in Los Angeles? Why?