Making Marketing Work
new calendar year doesn’t necessarily mean seismic shifts in the attitudes, practices, and technologies that impact an industry or define business success, but it does provide an opportunity to determine where you are heading in the pursuit of growing your business.
I believe know-how and execution are what separates growing businesses who excel — and get results — from those who don’t. In 2017, it will be the hallmark of business owners who know what they are doing, who build long-term intrinsic value, who execute and hit short-term goals.
As business owners, you will be tested for your know-how to lead your business in the right direction. Will you be able to do the right things, make the right decisions, and execute to deliver results?
- Is your business positioned to easily be found?
- Do you know what your competitors are doing that is working?
- Do you have a marketing system that generates consistent sales leads?
- Are you converting leads into sales?
- Are you molding a team of highly skilled and talented people that impact your sales success?
- Do you have laser-sharp priorities for marketing and sales that will help you accomplish the goals necessary to help you grow your business?
- Do you have an effective marketing strategy?
Are you ready to get results?